Augusta Offshore S.p.A. considers Quality in terms of:
- determining and meeting Customer’s requirements with the aim of enhancing the Customer satisfaction;
- developing an organizational structure suitable to carry out company processes;
- improving processes continuously;
enhancing the professional competence of shore and shipboard personnel;
- establishing a relationship of mutual benefit with the suppliers.Customer satisfaction can be achieved by supplying the charterer with a tailored, reliable, flexible service which is technologically advanced.
Company is based on frequent internal and external communication, also guaranteed by an adequate control of documentation and a suitable technology always aiming at the greatest enhancement of the existent personnel competence.
In addition, human resources, essential to achieve Quality objectives, are continuously motivated and encouraged in the execution of their activities.
In relation to Quality management, Augusta Offshore S.p.A.:
- assures that the above mentioned policy’s spread is carried out and supported at all organization’s level;
- designates a Quality Manager with organizational freedom and authority to develop and manage the System, in accordance with the Manual and the ISO 9001:2008 standard;
- provides the necessary resources and qualified personnel by defining its organization, identifying specific tasks and responsibilities, through suitable procedures, co-ordinating all the tasks in order to achieve Quality objectives;
- develops a system of indicators for monitoring and measuring the trend of the Quality System.